We have started the first clinical medical research study ever undertaken into the effects of Daith Piercing on migraines, so we’d like you to help by taking part. As a thank you, if you’re suitable to join the research project we will refund 50% of your initial treatment fee at the end of the research period. Your only commitment to receive the refund is to fill in several short follow-up questionnaires over 12 months.
If you are interested in taking part then please email Dr Blatchley on email@example.com and he will send you further information. We’ve now simplified the process to be included in the research.
In summary, here’s the process:-
- Whether you’re selected to be included in the research or not, we’ll give you a £10 discount off the initial standard fee as a thank you for your time and interest in applying, so you don’t need to delay having your piercing with us.
- After your piercing, we will send you a link to an extended consultation questionnaire so that we can assess whether you are suitable to be included in the research
- If you are suitable to be included, your only commitment is to complete several short questionnaires over 12 months, and for that commitment you will receive:-
- a £10 discount off the initial standard feet of the piercing treatment
- 50% of your initial treatment fee returned to you at the end of the research period
- a detailed assessment of your migraines, and if needed a phone consultation with Dr Blatchley
- The return of your initial treatment fee is, of course, not related to the answers you give on the follow-up questionnaires. We want you to record your experiences accurately!