At The London Migraine Clinic we are world pioneers in the first medical research to treat migraines with Daith Piercing.
We are so confident of the success of our treatment that we are happy to offer you a guarantee if you find your migraines do not respond as well as you would hope:-
The Daith Piercing passes through a very small area of the ear innervated by the auricular branch of the Vagus Nerve, part of our autonomic nervous system that helps control pain. This area is easily missed by cosmetic piercers who have little or no medical knowledge or qualifications. As the only medical clinic offering Daith Piercing for migraines, our research is used in a specialist consultation and examination to pierce the point that will give you the best results.
- If you are unlucky enough to get no response at all within 2 months – A small proportion of people do not respond at all to a Daith Piercing. The reasons for this are not understood and we are researching why this happens. If this happens to you:-
- Initially you will complete an online consultation that will go into your migraines in detail, and from that we can get a clearer idea of how to proceed – whether there are other drug treatments that you can go to your GP for or whether you might benefit from Botox injections
- You can learn more about this at https://london-migraine-clinic.co.uk/drugs-for-migraines
- Then, if it will be helpful, you can have a face-to-face medical consultation with Dr Chris Blatchley to explore your migraines and discuss other treatments such that will help.
- If you respond to a Daith Piercing but the improvement in your migraines is not as good as you had hoped – There is no treatment that can guarantee to control migraines completely or permanently. If only there were!!
- 75% of the 3000 people from our survey who have a Daith Piercing and migraines report that their migraines have stopped or are greatly improved.
- 65% report that the effect has not even begun to wear off after 12 months.
- 50% report that a second piercing in the other ear improves migraine control where one piercing was not enough.
- If you find that the piercing is not as effective as you would have liked then we can give you a second piercing in the other ear within 2 months at a discount of 25% (excluding any jewellery upgrades), or we can organise a consultation with Dr Blatchley
- Initially you will complete an online consultation that will go into your migraines in detail, and from that we can get a clearer idea of how to proceed – whether there are other drug treatments that you can go to your GP for or whether you might benefit from Botox injections. There is no charge for this.
- If it would be helpful, you can have a face-to-face medical consultation with Dr Chris Blatchley at a discount of 50%. Again the choice is yours.
We are committed to giving you a premium medical service, where you will benefit from all our specialist medical expertise and research. We are passionate about reducing the suffering from migraines and believe that Daith piercing is an effective and safe procedure that will become a standard medical treatment